Snake A very simple game Snake A very simple game

Could be better

It would be really easy 2 make better. All you need is levels of diffculty, sounds, and better hittest for the food.

Timothyinspa responds:

Sure I'll update the game when I can thanks for the feedbacks

Twisted Military Twisted Military

great job

This game is done really well. The only thing I would change is that the barrels blow up easier and on the mini-map it shows which way you are facing rather than just a dot

KeithKong responds:

Thanks! I never thought about the direction on the mini-map. That would probably be helpful for finding the specific locations needed on certain levels. If it's an easy add on (which I think it is) I'll make that change.

Tap Tap 2 Tap Tap 2

nice job

got a bit repetitive after a wee while. Add something to keep people hooked like achievements or levels. Great game overall though.

escape text adventure! escape text adventure!

suprising!

this is probaly the first text adventure i have played and it is suprisingly fun. Good choice of colors and it's easy to look around and do stuff. Keep up the good work!

thoughtmaker responds:

thanks! i hope to use what i've learnt from this game to make a much bigger one!

Asterdroids Asterdroids

nice work

Good game but it gets a bit repeditive. All you need is a few more powerups, more enemys, and more things to collect (with different points) and this game would be much more fun. keep up the good work!

Headshire Stream Headshire Stream

nice!

good game nice work! One annoying thing is when it changes the thing you must collect sometimes I didn't realize it changed and I lost lots of time. Also add a cursor because the normal cursor doesn't suit the game. Nice work overall though

Game racers 1 Game racers 1

Could be better

It got a bit boring. Maybe a few more race tracks some more cars and maybe a 2 player option then this game could be good. I look foward to see then updated with better graphics and some new features. Good luck

J-DELUXE responds:

thank you for your comment and just letting u know i just submited my second one look
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /488786

Spider VS Fly Spider VS Fly

ok...

It was quite a good game a first but I quickly got bored. Mabye rather than the spider jumping left and right he could fire webs at you or shoot a small bit a web into the middle that explodes into a full size cobweb. Keep up the good work!

Sphere Catcher Sphere Catcher

Good game but...

...seemed like you could have done more.
Some ideas could be...
You could make some of the spheres you have to dodge instead of catch
You could have like a combo meter so you get more points for the higher combos you get
Make it so you can move more directions rather than just left and right, It gets boring
Some powerups that boost your score or something

Thats all I can think of for now.

sogekin responds:

I'll try to make a V2 with some power ups, thanks for the review ;)

h2o panic h2o panic

Its ok...

You definatly need a preloader.
I also think the ball that dodges is much easier than shooting.
It is way to easy to dodge and I could get more lives as well when i was the dodging ball. Make it easier to shoot and have AI so you can play 1 player and you will have a pretty good game there. Good luck.